Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun in Bainbridge

Last weekend was a Seattle weekend without any plans. We ended up taking the car on a ferry ride to Bainbridge Island.

 
They have two lanes for driving cars on to the ferry. I think this is the point where I got really excited to drive on to a ferry and yelled "It's just like Noah's Ark!". 

View of Seattle from the boat.

This looks like a fake background with how blue the sky is and the perfect skyline including the Space Needle. It really was just a gorgeous day out. I've yet to visit Seattle in bad weather (cold yes, but not even any rain) so I'm choosing to believe that everyone else is just lying about how yucky it can get. :)

I didn't get any pictures of us on the island, but we went to the Eleven winery tasting room on the main street then shared some chips and salsa at a cantina across the street. We're quickly turning in to old people with afternoon drinks and early bird dinners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment