Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Two

I'm enjoying my seventh Paleo meal as I type this post. I woke up feeling great today, and 3 pounds lighter! I'm sure it's not actual fat loss, most likely it's just the drastic decrease in my sodium consumption. Today was not bad. No cheating (really want to go a full seven days), but I did snack a bit. 
Breakfast: OJ, black coffee, steak, 2 scrambled eggs with salsa, 1/4 avocado.

Lunch: Steak salad with avocado, tomatoes, and red peppers. Side of broccoli with no garlic!

Around 3:30 I was pretty hungry and realized I forgot the apple I thought I had brought. I went to Grab N' Go and had bought two hard boiled eggs. I feel like a total hippie idiot for saying this, but I could totally taste the difference between the pasture fed eggs I've been eating and these. 

I had to run errands after work, one being to TJs. I picked up some almonds and snacked on too many on the way home. 

Dinner: Chicken breast (cooked with salt, pepper, and lemon juice) with broiled zucchini and crock neck squash. 

I decided to try a new CSA (yes, my third) recently. This one delivers to your home. For only $1 more per week, I'm getting 3 extra items and home delivery. I have lost the option to select what I want, but I'm okay with that. 



There was a bit of a mix up on my part on when the first delivery would be. I thought it was next week, so off to TJs I went to stock up on produce. I got home to find my box waiting for me on the porch. I hope the boyfriend is ready for a product heavy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment