Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last Minute Paleo

I forgot my lunch today (luckily in the fridge) and needed to find a quick Paleo option. The cafeteria here at the office had no good entree options and the salad bar is sub par for even workplace cafeteria standards. I thought about Thai (really, this does not feel like a "diet" when curry is allowed) but didn't want to get in my car. My only other option was Specialty's Cafe.

I had low expectations, but was very pleasantly surprised! Minus the "splash of cream" in the soup, my meal is completely Paleo friendly. I wouldn't want to spend $8.10 daily, and the soups do rotate, but it's great to know this is available.




Medium Butternut squash soup, side of roasted chicken, and an apple for afternoon snack.

(The cookies smelled amazing, that much doesn't change, but I actually just enjoyed the aroma and had no desire to eat one.)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment